MENU

Slide

L+F Wedding: Will you be my bridesmaid(s)? | Bridesmaid's dress fitting with Club Couture.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Met up with nadnut, Shirley and Gwennie for a bridesmaid dresses fitting session, 
Carrie is overseas so I'm meeting her next week for hers!

My bridesmaid dresses are designed by myself and my lovely bridesmaids, it's going to be tailor-made by Clubcouture and it will be made available at http://www.clubcouture.cc/ (not sure when thou) and it will be named after yours truly! Haha how honoured and incredibly fun too!

The design of the bridesmaid dresses: 

The top part will be a slightly ruched sweet heart neckline and off shoulder straps but the straps should be slightly loose, then after the waistline, it will flare out like a peplum top, where they can wear this as a top for the morning gatecrash (we're going to tekan the boys jialat jialat so the girls gotta be mobile! haha)

And there will be a separate piece of knee length pencil skirt, and they can wear it for the rooftop poolside wedding solemnization.

Cannot wait to see the sample piece!



After our fitting session, we went to this japanese restaurant at Mirama Hotel for food and i presented the girls with a bunch of daisies each and baked them rolled sugar cookies with their names and this!




Somehow seeing these little cuties makes my day a little brighter!






Thank you girls for saying YES to be there for #FideLeonWedding come November, 
I'll promise to not be a bridezilla! :D

Photography by Yikeshu.


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Cordyceps said...

Hi Fidelis! Can I check if you DIY the "Will you be my Bridesmaid" balloon invitation?